Senior Associate Video Editor
Morning Brew | July 2022 – March 2023
- Edited and enhanced all branded video content from short-form social media videos to long-form podcasts and documentary pieces, incorporating brand initiatives into all edits.
- Edited videos on time while meeting all creative requests on large-scale campaigns for Fidelity, TaxAct, and Dell.
- Generated excitement and new clients for the company by creating Morning Brew’s highlight reel for 2022, showcasing their best work over the last year.
- Secured additional business by wowing a client after producing two Black Friday videos within a tight timeframe.
Head of Video Production
The Paperless Agent | 2020 – July 2022
- Planned, produced, and distributed videos and ad content across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- Decreased the cost-per-lead for YouTube ads by 50% by determining which video ads were the most effective in generating leads.
- Managed contract editors and designers to assist in creating video and ad deliverables on time and within budget.
- Filmed and edited listing videos for real estate properties through the company’s sister brokerage – Creath Partners.
- Presented educational training webinars to teach members the latest video techniques and trends.
Freelance, Video Editor & Producer
2015 – Present
- Clients included The Paperless Agent, EPIC Provisions, Texas Mutual Insurance Company, Fat Cat Productions, Mosaic Insight Group, ARX Fit, and CHARFEN. Full-service video production where I collaborated with clients to determine video style and message to best suit their needs. Projects included short films, commercial spots, documentaries, promotional videos, podcasts, event videography, and more.
Host & Producer
Team Chat Podcast | 2015 – Present
- Weekly video gaming podcast released as both audio and video versions. Host, edit, mix, and distribute the podcast.
- Manage podcast’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Livestreaming and recording gameplay as well as live episodes with multiple remote guests.
Studio & Production Manager
CHARFEN | December 2012 – February 2015
- Created video content through all stages of production, including live and pre-recorded studio shoots, marketing and promotional pieces, a weekly video blog series, as well as motion graphics.
- Produced and directed A/V for live events, YouTube channels, and collaborated with other departments to ensure cohesive messaging across all mediums.
- Prepared and maintained studio for video shoots. Aided in project development and delivery of video content to the web and other mediums. Archived all studio footage for company’s future use.
Lead Video Editor
Media Research Labs, LLC | April 2010-December 2012
- Edited and prepared all video content for studies involving advertising and media research. Created motion graphics to be inserted into video footage. Archived all advertisements and television content for future use. Recorded television content to be altered and edited for study use.
• Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Illustrator, InDesign
• Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K / Canon XL-H1, C100, 5D, 7D, 70D / Sony EX1, A7S, FS100, FS700
• Podcast production, YouTube channel management, Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, Wirecast, voiceover
• Studio and event production including multi-camera live switching, lighting, audio setup and recording, chroma keying, production budgeting
Bachelors Degree in Business Management
University of Phoenix, September 2011
Digital Video Production
Moore Norman Technology Center, May 2009
References available upon request